June 11: Combating Religious Radicalism in South Asia and Beyond
Dear IRF Roundtable Participants,
Nadeem Nusrat and the board of South Asia Minorities Alliance Foundation (www.SAMAF.org) would greatly appreciate you joining them for an important discussion on “Combating Radicalism in South Asia and Beyond”.
There will be a great panel of experts and leaders who will share their personal experiences. Your active participation is essential if we are to promote religious freedom and minority rights across the world. We all are ambassadors of our nation’s great values. As proud Americans, we each define individual freedom and liberty.
SAMAF hopes to see you at the Congressional Meeting Room (North), Capitol Hill Visitor Center, Capitol Hill on June 11th from 2:00 – 4:00 PM.
Here are the details…
COMBATING RELIGIOUS RADICALISM IN SOUTH ASIA AND BEYOND
- Date: TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Location: Congressional Meeting Room (North), Capitol Hill Visitor Center, Capitol Hill
- Congressman Scott Perry (R-PA)
- Former Congressman Tom Garrett
- His Excellency Minister Taj Ayubi Former Advisor to President Karzai of Afghanistan on Strategic International Affairs
- Clifford Smith of the Middle East Forum
- Abha Shankar, Director of Research at the Investigative Project on Terrorism
- Bassam Ishakk of the Syrian Democratic Counsel
- Bol Gai Deng from South Sudan
- Moderated by Puneet Ahluwalia of the SAMAF
With warm regards,